JW in collaboration with LM Engineering
develops projects for the manufacture of the Evaporative Condenser, which is a tubular heat exchanger used for the condensation of cooking vapors, condensation turbines or the latest evaporator effects, replacing the barometric, multi-point and Surface multipliers.
Advantages and benefits of the Evaporative Condenser:
- The need for cooling towers is not required;
- In most applications it does not require external replenishment water;
- Eliminates the need for water treatment;
- Does not require high power pumps;
- Does not require large and large gauge pipes;
- Low cost of instrumentation;
- Simplicity of operation;
- Long life for being totally built in stainless steel;
- In addition to the concentration of vinasse, it can be used in other segments.